I’ve been making Coffee flavored scrubs since the beginning of my scrub “career”. But the recipe has been tweaked and adjusted many times until it’s just the way I like it. In fact, this current recipe was perfected with 3 young girls that I do an unofficial homeschool co-op with! They helped me to test out 4 different versions of the Coffee Lovers scrub, and we all voted on the one we liked the best.
- 1 cup Brown Sugar (can also do a blend of 1/4 cup white sugar, and 3/4 cup brown sugar)
- 1/4 cup Sweet Almond Oil
- 1 tsp Coffee Grounds
- 10-20 drops Coffee Essential Oil (I get mine from www.PlantTherapy.com)
- Place all ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix until oil is even distributed throughout scrub.
- Place in a pretty container or jar, and enjoy!